Hello,hello! So since its been over a week since my last little blog entry, its obvious that this wedding business is begining to consume what little free time I have remaining. In the past week I have chosen linen for our tables(again) and I think we have finally settled on the menu(fingers crossed!) Dan has ordered our "Van Unen 19" jersey(yes in Giants' colors) for our guests to sign in lieu of a guest book on our wedding day, and then we are going to display it in one of those clear things you hang on the wall; and the best part of wedding stuff...I picked up my dress on Wednesday! My mother-in-law to be, accompanied me on the trip and it was great to get in some fun girl time together and bond a bit, and I think it helped that I looked like a TKO in my dress(yes, I'm gonna toot my horn a bit, I'm a bride-to-be, I'm allowed right!?) To make Wednesday even better, we went to look at our home and it is coming along so quickly! Before we know it Daniel is gonna be living there!
Last week was both of our birthdays and we cleaned house in the gift department! I think there are a few things left on our registries! But yes, I got my adorable colored bowls big and small! and Dan got me some cute things to hang on the walls of our home too! Dan also brought home a HUGE box of dishes, which I am so affectionately referring to as man dishes! As soon as I move in, the dishes are out! They're UGLY!
This next week I am tackling invites! Finishing up the guest list for our small intimate, simple, and elegant affair. So excited! Only 5 months, 3 weeks and 3 days till I'm Mrs. Nicole Van Unen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woot! So happy to hear you picked up your dress!
Post a Comment