Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shall we Dance!?

So a quick wedding update with a request from ya'll as well! We are progressing very well, and getting ready to start working on our invitations! Not that it wasn't before, but our upcoming marriage is becoming more and more real as the date draws near, is it me or is the year flying by faster than normal!? Anyways, while we are getting alot done, the hardest thing has been choosing our first dance song! I think its hard because we do not have similar tastes in music at all, but still I have come acrossed several songs that I think would be appropriate and this Daniel of mine scrunches his nose at most all of them!

So my question to ya'll is this how did you pick your wedding song!? I need answers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, the very first song we ever danced to was "When you say nothing at all", so it only seemed natural that "our song" was the one we chose to dance to at our wedding:)

I think it helps if it's something that defines you as a couple or that has had special meaning at some point during your relationship.

Chris says it matters less about the style of the song than the lyrics. Our song is country, which he typically doesn't like, but we both love the words.

Good luck deciding!!

Nicole said...

That is exactly what I was telling this Daniel of mine! Thanks for the tips darling!