So as ya'll know Daniel and I have been reading The 5 Love Languages as apart of our premarital counseling. Well we are just flying through the book; we LOVE it! We are learning alot about each other, and can't believe how much of our own personality traits we are coming acrossed in the book.
There is a section in the book that we both saw our personalities shine through to the tee. Dan told me a bit about it, and then when I read the section myself I laughed out loud as to how much it is me and Dan! If you have read the book, I am talking about "The Dead Sea," and "The Babbling Brook." The dead sea(Dan) will sit quietly and just listen and observe and take everything in. The babbling brook(Me) will take whatever comes in through the eyes or ears and lets it out through the mouth! Which is so us and how are relationship has been and continues to be! It works! I just found it really cute when Dan called me Monday afternoon and was said, "I'm the dead sea and you're my babbling brook!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are too cute! Glad you're enjoying that book:)It will be important stuff to remember when you're married.
Post a Comment