Friday, March 12, 2010

The Birthday Registry!?

Hello all! Happy Friday Night! I just got home from a lovely day at work! Only 4 days until my 23rd Birthday! Today I brought home another lovely gift for my birthday; from our wedding registry! I LOVE it! The "small" pile of married life items I am acquiring on our coffee table is not so small anymore! With everyone giving me wedding gifts for my birthday, I don't have to worry about Dan being dish-less when he moves into our home! :) The fun part is going to be seeing if he cooks during those 8 weeks I am not there!

I cannot believe that there are only 190 days until our wedding day! Everything is moving by so quickly, and coming together so well(knock on wood!) ;)

Anyways, ya'll have a lovely rest of your Friday night, and a restful weekend! I have my favorite day of the week off (Sunday). So I will be relaxing with my Daniel!

No comments: