Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Week!

Good Morning All! So it is technically Monday morning, but I am far from tired, and I work the 12:30-9:30pm shift Monday afternoon, so I can sleep in a bit! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! I know I have said it on several occasions but Sunday is my favorite day of the week, and I love it even more when I have it off, and can spend the day with Dan, which I did yesterday. Daylight savings totally messed up our morning, but we got it all together and went to check the progress on our home, which is coming along right on schedule! We are overjoyed at making this house our home, and keep praying that all will fall into place in the next few months here! So once Dan made sure that all boards and wires were up to par, we headed to Target to do some browsing...that so did not turn out to be browsing! We have been looking for a comforter set that we both LOVE, but does not cost like $500- well we ended up finding a great set for a great price! Its the perfect compromise for a couple. It has a bit of leaf print for me, and some texture and stripes for Dan! With only 2 left in the store we snatched it up, along with a set of "soda-can" esque glasses that Dan had to have(I am rather fond of them myself), and some birthday presents for me, that are going to go in our home as well!

We had to stop, as we are heading to Ikea on Thursday morning in search of a much needed extra cabinet to act as a pantry, since our home does not have much cabinet space in the kitchen for dry goods. I mean we've all seen my registries, I am going to have to strategically put all the dishes away so that they all fit!

Well I am going to call it a night! So good night or good morning to you all, depending on when you are reading this! Remember...its's our birthday week!

No comments: