Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yucky Little Bug! :(

Hello world! Oh how very nice it is to be able to make my way back upstairs to where the computer is! This week was extremely rough as I had a HORRIBLE, and I mean HORRIBLE little sicky bug! I am not one to call in sick, so of course I give every effort to slap on the cover up and paint a smile on my face to go into work on Wednesday, only to be sent home in my first forty-five painful minutes. The artwork I called makeup that was on my face wasn't helping my cause. I spent the next four days laid up on the couch, living off of water, tea, and Popsicles(mainly Popsicles)!I would have never been able to make it if it wasn't for Dan, who was the absolute best! On that first day I was sent home from work, he came home for lunch to check on me, and I just cried my eyes out begging him not to leave me, and surprisingly when he called his boss, the guy actually let him stay home with me :) The following days he camped out with me and ran errands to stores to get anything that I was wanting! Walking up and down the stairs really took most of my energy, and since I was always hot, and heat rises it was more comfortable for me to sleep downstairs on the couch. Which made me think what is the thing with being on the couch when you are sick! I suppose its because the TV is there..IDK...I was just wondering...anyways, long story short, some sort of yucky little bug is going around, so drink your Vitamin C, take some Emergen-C, Airborne, or whatever your drug of choice is to prevent colds.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you've been sick, hun! Glad you're back to feeling better:)