Tuesday, September 13, 2011
The Anniversary Week!
Why Hello there! I know, I know its been awhile! Ehh...life happens what am I supposed to do!? Anywho, yesterday marked the 7 day countdown to our first wedding anniversary, and I am beyond excited! I make a HUGE deal out of our birthdays,therefore I am making an even HUGER deal out of our anniversary, and have officially declared "anniversary week!" I have made little cards with clues on them, and leave them laying in odd places, and then Daniel is sent on a little hunt to find his surprise for the day! The daily surprises are little things, that I really don't buy on a regular basis! But I am so excited for our anniversary! On Sunday we are going to spend the day in Apple Hill, having a little picnic,walking around and doing some apple picking! Monday, (which is a school day that I cannot miss) we are having dinner and Tahoe Joes, and I am also picking up our anniversary cake from our wedding cake baker on Friday too! Can't wait to celebrate our first amazing year of marriage! Can't believe its already here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Finally, an update from Mrs, Van Unen!! Happy anniversary week! I cannot believe it was almost a year ago!
Post a Comment