Saturday, February 19, 2011

Van Unen Happenings Part 3

Hello,hello! Its me, back to my few and far between postings! Today marks the 5th month of Daniel and my being married, so I am going to share with you some of the milestones we have hit.

The Gift Boxes: Apparently we saved the gift boxes and almost every appliance box from our wedding gifts, going all the back to my shower! I got on this "Pre-Spring Cleaning," kick and wanted to really know what was in our hall closet, and spare bedroom and discovered it was all trash! Needless to say the de-cluttering was very necessary and now we have a huge closet that is neatly organized and a guest bedroom!

Nic, you cannot be SuperWife!: Me and my fanatical cleaning! No, I am not OCD, I just like to have a clean house! But I am beginning to learn that it doesn't have to be super clean all the time, and that I cannot do it all between keeping up with the housework and my actual work! I need to relax( I'll let you know how that is going next blog)!

The Talk about Going from 2 to 3: I would really love to hear the pitter patter of little puppy feet! However Daniel is not too keen on dogs, and I am not much of cat fan, but we have been considering welcoming a pet into our little family! ( Fingers crossed for a beautiful little Maltipoo for my Birthday)!

...And My FAVORITE topic: The sleeping arrangement!: As you know from previous blogs, Daniel and I DO NOT SLEEP WELL TOGETHER! I'm the bed hog, he steals the covers, and we both need our own space! We were finally able to upgrade to a King Sized mattress! Thanks to Daniel's discount we got a fabulous deal on a top of the line mattress and we are both sleeping much better these days! I am so very thankful, cause let me tell you one more day in our queen size and I was gonna start camping out on the floor! The only sad part about having a King Size is finding bedding! Apparently in California everyone has a CAL King! Oops, oh well, I found some stuff I liked!

Anywho, this it the latest and greatest about what is happening at The Van Unen's! Until next time...

No comments: