Happy New Year! I know, I know, I am a little late, but hey better late than never! I hope that everyone enjoyed the holiday season! I know that the Van Unens did! Being that it was our very first married Christmas, and we created a few traditions of our own. 2010 was a wonderful year for us. We purchased our home, got married, Dan got a promotion, I got a fabulous new job, so many wonderful things that we are so very grateful for! The excitement was just non-stop, and its still coming on strong at lighting speeds! Yesterday, we celebrated 5 years of togetherness! I made a beautiful dinner, and got everything cleaned and ready to surprise Daniel when he got home, only to receive a call from my VERY BEST FRIEND to tell me to hurry up, and get to the hospital as she was in labor! That girl went from 0 to 10 in no time, and at 7:48PM Ashlynne Grace FINALLY made her debut!(She was 2 weeks late)! She is such a beautiful little baby, and I was able to sneak a peak at her, and make it home just in time for Dan to be home for our dinner date! I went back to the hospital to see her, and her mommy and daddy this morning, and just holding that precious little baby has already gotten my wheels a spinning...all in due time though! I will be having a ton of fun playing with her and her big sister in the mean time!
In work excitement, I finally had 2 days off in a row this week! I have been working 6 days ever since I was hired and this week I have so been looking forward to my two days of domestic bliss! I am really spending time trying to frantically see what new clothing items I need to get,and planning a menu that is Daniel approved because I am spending a good chunk of March in Las Vegas doing some training events for work! Exciting yes, but for a newlywed not so much! Luckily I will be home just in time for our birthdays!
So far that is all of the excitement that has happened to us in 2011, this year is going to be amazing, and I have every intention of blogging more, but I don't wanna get your hopes up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment