Monday, December 20, 2010
90 Days!
Its official! The Van Unen's have passed our 90 days of marriage, and its a keeper! Not that there was ever any doubt! Months two and three of marriage have been trying yet amazing all at the same time! We both started our new jobs which are great opportunities, and we are much more happier with work! We finally hung some pictures, got our bedroom organized and I FINALLY organized the closet! (Everyone knew I had been putting it off for so very long!)We celebrated our first married Thanksgiving, on which I just happened to be sick! But my baked sweet potatoes were a hit! We picked out our very first Christmas tree and got the house Christmas ready! While everything is going great! Our schedules make anything we want to do together hard! Dan works till the wee hours of the morning and I work the main middle 8 hours of the day! Que sera,sera, whatever will be, will be! As long as we acknowledge that our schedules are so scattered, we have to make an extra effort to find time that we can spend together, even if snuggling results in falling asleep! Which the sleeping arrangement is still an issue...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment