Hello, hello! Yes, I know my posts are few and far between lately, but we are entering the final 3 months 1 week and 6 days of our engagement! :) On Sunday, we spent the morning taking engagement pictures at the park where Daniel made the BEST decision ever! Courtney McCollum is our photographer and her work is AMAZING! I absoulutely LOVE her style, and she has captured us in our essence! I will post pictures as soon as she finishes editing them!
After pictures, we spent the afternoon doing our usual family Sunday and celebrated Dan's brother Michael's 21st Birthday!
Wedding Update! The bridesmaids dresses are coming in, the invites are in the process of being made and will be out within the next 2 weeks, and with the help of my future mommy in law, I will be making my own wedding veil! :)
I cannot believe how fast the time is flying by! We're almost Mr. and Mrs.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lovely picture, darling! Can't wait to see the rest!
Aww, thank you! Me too! I am so excited!
Post a Comment