Woo-Hoo! We are officially homeowners! Its been an increadibly long process, but it was totally worth it! We are so extremely excited for this new chapter in our lives! We closed escrow on Monday, and received the keys on Tuesday. Dan and I are going to be going grocery shopping when I get off of work Wednesday, and then on Thursday with the help of my bridal party we will be cleaning the place from top to bottom, I know, I know, its a brand spankin' new home, but still it needs to be disinfected! I can't wait to finally put stuff away! Dan will be moving in throughout the week, I will just be his housekeeper LOL! Popping in on my days off and before/ after work, but I will not officially move in until our wedding day! Its crazy how quickly everything is coming together. In just a few months I will be his Mrs
In other great news- I was browsing our registry list, and someone has already purchased our Pistachio kitchen aid! I cannot wait to use that thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment