Hello all! Whew! What a fast day off, the day seriously just flew past me! However, it was super fun thanks to my other half, therefore this blog is dedicated to Daniel! :)
So while we are approximately 9 months away from newlywed bliss, today was a great lesson as to what we can expect the first few months of our new life together. I was visiting with Daniel before he went to work and he decided he was going to make us a snack. I of course was thrilled, because what girl doesn't love a guy who volunteers to make her something to eat. Anyways, we agreed on grilled cheese sandwhiches, so Daniel got out all of the ingredients and proceeded to make our snack. As I watched him I began to squirm with nerves because he was "making the grilled cheese wrong!" I asked him what he was doing and he was like making the grilled cheese, and I was like, that's not how I do it! So after showing each other how we each make grilled cheese sandwhiches, we came to the conclusion that we both "make it wrong," and we laughed over our snack as we discussed all of the things we do that are going to drive the other crazy once we are newlyweds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment