Here is our first picture together last year at the dealership!

In other news, today was my only day off, until Christmas, therefore I felt the need to give myself a bit of a pamper day which included a semi new haircut; just cleaned it up a bit added some texture and body but kept the length(I'm growing it out for my groom-to-be!). I then proceeded to celebrate my lowerd insurance payment and even went home browsing, not so much fun browsing for a future home alone, but I definitely found some amazing leads, and Daniel even agreed that they sounded amazing! So we are just going to enjoy these last few weeks of holidays and in January we are going to pound the pavement to find a place that we can make our first home together! I cannot believe that 2010 is almost here, and we all know what that means...I am getting MARRIED!!!!! OMG!!!!! Time is flying!

No comments:
Post a Comment