So the moment that everyone has been waiting for, the big reveal...the wedding date is now officially set and that means we have just about 7 months until "I DO!" I cannot believe it,the time is going to fly by so fast! I just know it, because it already is! Its NUTS!!!!!!!! I have had many friends get married and I do not recall anyone telling me how insane it is! Yesterday we met with who very well will turn out to be our cake baker, and apparently we have chosen the busiest weekend to get married! But it is quite alright, we are just busting at the seams with excitment for this journey in life we are going to start together!
We are also starting our wedding registry this Sunday too! I am so excited! I walked through Crate and Barrel scoping out some great must haves for our new home!
Oops! Before I go I should probably announce the date of the BIG DAY: Sunday, September 19,2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woohoo! It's official! I truly am overjoyed for the two of you as you prepare to start your life together!!!
Post a Comment