Hello all! So this wedding business is begining to exhaust me! I am counting down the days until my birthday, where I am hoping that my love will announce that he is sending me to a spa! Cause I could so use an all day pamper complete with massage, facial and mani, pedi! ( a little hint,hint my love, in case you didn't know!).
Anyways, we(me) have finally finished choosing memebers to complete our bridal party! I am so excited to have my two very best friends Sarah and Amanda stand next to me as my Maid and Matron of Honor. My cousin Monique, and my lifelong friend, Chelce will be my beautiful bridesmaids. Then that leaves my Ashley! My gorgeous cousin Ashley is assisting me in all things wedding and home from now until I do! My girls are also chomping at the bit, and planning my shower that will be taking place this Summer. I feel so relieved to have the help of my girls, espeically now that my cousins are involved cause my MOH's are both going to be MIA soon, and Chelce is moving to Mississippi; so with the 3 of them flying in and out of town, it feels great to have peace of mind again, now that Ashley and Monique are going to help me make decisions and get things finalized! So excited! Only 7 months until I'm his Mrs.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment