Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cheers!

Hello there! It has been quite sometime since I have blogged , and we have had quite a few events take place too! The first event being: our 4 year anniversary! We celebrated in our traditional style, spending the day together and having dinner at Tahoe Joe's; after our tasty dinner, Dan took me to have my ring cleaned! :) Boy did it ever need to be cleaned, all the lotions and potions I work in all day long are not very ring friendly! We spent the rest of the evening relaxing and watching the fun part of American Idol!

Saturday was dedicated to wedding planning with my mom! I took her to see the venue that I want(and am coming very close to getting!) So as soon as we put a deposit down, we will have a place and a for sure date, even though we are pretty sure what the date will be. However, I know many have been dying to know about details so I will share a few that have been decided. We will be saying I Do on a Sunday, and inviting family and friends to share in a Champagne Brunch afterwards! We are making DIY invitations, and have a very Fall type of theme....I leave you with that to tide you over! I have already said too much!

Just found this old picture of the two of us on our 6 month anniversary! Time sure flies by quickly!












No comments: