Friday, November 13, 2009

The countdown begins...!

So, its been quite a busy past few weeks! Monday marked our one month engagement anniversary! I know, one month has already snuck past us! Its nuts how quickly the time is flying by! Only 9 months to go. We have decided on August 2010, but the date is still TBA!

This week our task to tackle was deciding whether or not to create and send out engagement annoucements. We finally decided on yes, and then it came time to design them! We did a few examples, but have decided on a design and are quite pleased, so those will go out very soon. I am still very interested in making my own invitations as well and we will be creating a few rough drafts on Sunday. The plan was to do them on Wednesday, but annoucements took most of our time and attention. So Sunday will be invite creation day since the 49ers will not be playing a Sunday game! :) Finally , I get a much needed football break!

We have also gotten many best wishes and congratulations, as well as some other comments and advice. I have been given tons of interesting advice and have heard the strangest stories in regards to the first few years of being married. If being newlyweds is anything like being engaged, then its going to be full of changes and I know we are going to learn alot more about the other. Just being engaged has shown me many new facets of Daniel that I have never known before. We are so alike and so different in more ways than one, but that is what keeps us going strong. We're like peanut butter and jelly. Good on our own, but even better together! :)

No comments: