Sunday, July 4, 2010
You're gonna be a Good Wife...
...that's what Dan said to me tonight when he came home from work. After I got off work this evening I went to the store to get a few ingredients for dinner. Dan and I had plans to go grocery shopping when he got off of work for cold items since the fridge was installed today. Since I had about 3 hours to kill until Dan came home, I figured I would make him something amd try my domestic hat on! I know how to cook somethings, but I really do not cook at all. So I figured I would take a stab at tacos, how hard could that be!? They turned out amazing! I was so thrilled! I also made spanish rice, beans, and chocolate chip cookies! While I was on my cooking roll, I was freaked out by a teenage boy looking at me through our kitchen window over the wall in our backyard! I was scared as no one else lives in our court, so I quickly ran up stairs to look out of the bedroom window, and I am hoping it was just some punk kid who was playing in the field behind our house. I called Dan and was like you need to hurry up and get off! I am scared! After I got over being afraid, I went to finish making my dinner, and cleaned up just in the nick of time! Dan was floored at the fact that I had worked 8 hours, been to the store, and cooked a meal and cookies, and cleaned up and had everything waiting for him. I told him I would love to always be able to do this for him, but he has 77 days until he can really get used to it. I cannot wait to have friends over for a couples night dinner party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment