Friday, October 30, 2009

...and we're off...!

Whew! The last 3 weeks have been such a blur, as so much has come and gone. Daniel and I are finally engaged to be married...and we have slowly started the planning process; and I must say that we are off to quite a great start. While the next 10months may get pretty crazy, they are also going to be 10 of the greatest months of our lives! An offical date has not been set, but we are playing around with three tentative ones in August 2010...so just sit tight! We will announce it very soon.:)

Also thanks to all of our family and friends for your love and support during this very joyous time in our lives! We can't wait to share our Big Day with you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so happy to another friend's blog to read!!